, an international electronics company, seeks an
As leader in the law enforcement radar market for more than twenty-five year, MPH pioneered many of the features that have become standard. Examples include: modern radars, including three-window displays, dual antennas, directional radar technology and speed monitoring trailers. MPH Industries is also engineers, manufactures and sells lidar speed and distance measurement instruments, which utilize laser/optic technology.
- Develop lidar and radar PCBs & systems.
- Lead engineering projects from concept through design and into production.
- Develop and maintain software.
- Hardware / software design for embedded microprocessor based products.
- Software/Firmware languages: C & Assembly languages.
- Use software emulators.
- Develop test programs and test procedures.
- PCB Design/Schematic Development.
- Develop DSP processors.
- Experience in digital and analog circuit design for a micro-processor-based system.
- Prototype testing and modification.
- Troubleshoot speed measurement products down to component level.
- Knowledge of circuit layout techniques.
- FPGA design using AlteraNios II and Quartus II and EMC/RFI design and testing is a plus.
- Verilog and/or VHDL programming is a plus.
- Prepare end user documentation.
- Work effectively in small development group.
- Interface with customers to identify user needs and propose suitable solutions.
- Ability to travel to customer and vendor sites for projects and/or training.
- Communicate effectively with cross functional team - Production, Sales, Service.
- BS in Electical Engineering (emphasis in digital circuit design).
- Experience with the aforementioned systems, software, languages, programs and components.
- Ability to work with engineering, sales, production and service teams.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with 100% match (up to 3%)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- EBITDA Bonus Program
- Vacation/Personal Time
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Individual, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
MPH Industries, Inc.
(subsidiary of MPD, Inc.
) is an employee owned company (ESOP) & equal opportunity employer.