Dayton, OH 45390
The Candidate shall provide expert advice to the Directorate's leadership on the most effective avenues for disseminating branding, marketing, and communication information pertaining to the Division. Some of these tasks may be performed in the AFLCMC/ADO office at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH; however, some of the work may be completed at other secure (classified compliant) locations. The Candidate shall be an experienced and motivated professional with the necessary experience to support the program office by independently executing the following graphics tasks:
* Interact one-on-one with the Directorate's leadership, scientists, and engineers to analyze and interpret customer needs, to produce, as required, both visual and written communication products wherein complex concepts are translated into materials tailored to a specific audience or easily understood by the general population.
* Demonstrate expertise in using various software tools to include (minimum requirements) Adobe's Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), Microsoft's PowerPoint and Word applications.
* Provide graphics to support the organization's needs which vary in complexity and include posters, artwork and graphics products in support of conferences, symposia and technical meetings; office and conference room signage, hallway art emphasizing the role of the organization in support of the warfighter, special presentations in support of high-level reviews such as the Science Advisory Board and Directorate advocacy briefings or,personnel promotion announcements, local meeting graphics support, web graphics support, special Front Office Group projects, laboratory/project logo design and generation, art preparation for use in engravings, screen printing, organization award programs, creation and curation of continuing customer history through photography and videography, and artwork to support written communication products, etc.
* Possess a working knowledge of the Air Force, AFLCMC and Directorate history, mission and vision and be adept at understanding the missions of each and the nomenclature widely used in day-to-day operations.
* Work and coordinate with other organizations such as the Wright Site Display Production Facility to coordinate the printing, mounting, and creation of display elements, as well as to create exhibit designs, and fulfill logistics and shipping arrangements, as required.
* Possess the expertise and proficiencies to enable the creation/production of graphics, photographs, and pictorials for publications in all industry standard formats.
* Create complex publications requiring the highest order in abilities and skills found only in professional-level editors/project managers are required to integrate a variety of graphics and editing talents. In addition, these require solid project management/coordination abilities honed by experience.Other publications include monthly technology milestones, news releases, reports, brochures, CDs, DVDs, and videos.
* Using previously mentioned graphics preparation software, produce and prepare for printing, as required, professional-quality artwork, signs, posters and displays to include: murals, posters, photographs, award winner certificates, pictures, trophy products, government seals and organizational designs, portraits, free-standing and wall-mounted displays, original artwork, black and white and multicolored illustrations, and two and three dimensional perspective illustrations.
* Meet and coordinate with the customer, as needed, to better elicit the design of posters and graphics in order to best convey the intended message of the final product.Using sound professional judgment, integrate into the display any customer supplied multi-media products. Provide editing, copying, mounting, and laminating as needed.
* Provide advice and assistance, related to products and services, to enable the customer to make informed decisions regarding options, time constraints, and associated cost.
* Five (5) years of experience in professional graphics design within Government and/or industry.
* TS/SCI Security Clearance
* Must have 36 months or more of experience in a SAP environment within the last five (5) years.
For more than 39 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation's most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cyber security, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work with a team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities. #CJ
Website : http://www.macb.com
For more than 37 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. With Corporate Headquarters in Dayton, Ohio and National Capital Headquarters in Vienna, Virginia, our more than 1,500 employees worldwide are dedicated to developing mission-focused and results-oriented solutions that make a difference where and when it matters most. Learn more about MacB at www.macb.com.