Job ID #: 13304
- Job Category: Hardware Engineering
- Employment Type: Graduates
- Division: Central Engineering - Operations
- Department: Central Engineering - Business & Engineering Ops
- Primary Country: USA
- Primary Location: Austin (TX)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.Job Description
About the role
We are seeking highly motivated, talented, and creative graduates to join our Engineering methodology group. You will join the team who create and improve the tools and flows Arm uses to design Processor and System IP products in Austin and around the world.
This role is ideal for someone that has skills and interest that span both hardware and software development, and will be excited to help creatively bridge the gap between them.
What will I be accountable for?
As a Methodology Graduate you will play a key part in innovations that improve and simplify the design and verification flows used to develop products at Arm. You will work with product teams to identify flow improvements and then prototype and develop them for wider adoption. Job Requirements
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science with a 3.5 GPA
- RTL design, simulation & logic Synthesis (Verilog or equivalent)
- Hardware verification (simulation based or formal)
- Some understanding of CPU, GPU or DSP architecture/microarchitecture
- Version control, configuration management, continuous integration tooling
- Scripting (python, Perl or equivalent)
- Programming (C/C , Java or equivalent)
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unrivaled culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape exceptional. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Delivery of results - You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because youre passionate about what you do.
- Partner / customer focus - Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Creativity / innovation - Possessing curiosity and a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Collaboration / communication - Your ability to forge relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Personal impact / influence - You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Team / personal development - You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.Benefits
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arms benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD & D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: caf on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to ******************** About Arm
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the worlds most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arms success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Austin office employs staff from across all divisions of ARM and is considered the engineering hub for North America. Austin has the nickname of Silicon Hills thanks to the high number of tech companies in the area, and is also known as the Live Music Capital of the World. Events such as South by Southwest, Austin City Limits Music Festival and the F1 Grand Prix are but a few of the many activities that make Austin a top destination for both residents and travelers. Austin, TX USA
5707 Southwest Pkwy
Bldg 1 Suite 100
Austin, TX. 78735
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.arm.com
ARM Holdings is the world's leading semiconductor intellectual property (IP) supplier.Our IP enables the development of low power, high performance digital products and as such is at the heart of more than 35% of all consumer devices worldwide.Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, and employing over 2,300 people, ARM has 28 offices around the world, including design centers in China, Taiwan, France, India, Sweden, and the US.