Strom Engineering of Minnesota has an
exciting new opening for a Mechanical Designer / Drafter with
a great company located in the Twin Cities area.
* Use AutoCAD MEP or Revit to generate 2D and 3D drawings used for
fabrication of mechanical systems.
* Use AutoCAD MEP to create process and instrumentation drawings.
* Coordinate CAD drawing activities with engineering, clients,
subcontractors, consultants and vendors.
* Assist in the handling of project communications and document control related
pre-fabrication and construction drawings.
* Compile project drawing documentation.
* Support the engineering, sales, construction and service
* Associate degree in Mechanical Design, Drafting Degree or equivalent.
* Drafting experience with MEP systems using AutoCAD MEP or Revit.
* Working knowledge of construction plan reading and preparation
* Experience with BIM coordination, 3D piping systems and piping
instrumentation diagrams preferred but not necessary.
* Strong computer skills and proficiency in AutoCAD MEP, Revit,
Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Must be a team player with a willingness to help others in
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
* No relocation expense compensation or reimbursement provided.