Lands' End, Inc
Lands' End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands' End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands' End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).As a CAD Designer, you would use the Computer Aided Design software Kaledo, work with design staff in the execution of assigned design projects to create original artwork for products and fabrications exclusive to Lands' End.
* Looking for a highly creative person who can work with Design to create original prints. To be able to design print & pattern in a wide variety of styles while meeting production standards, color limitations and standard repeat sizes.
* As a Cad Designer, you will need to modify existing prints to accommodate the Designer's needs.
* With purchased artwork, you will need to be able to scan, reduce colors, clean and place into repeat parameters.
* Highly proficient with Kaledo software is a must, in addition to a working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
* Complete artwork quickly without sacrificing quality. Have a sense of urgency.
* Have a great eye for color and be able to create beautiful colorways from seasonal palettes.
* Multitasker: have the flexibility to juggle several projects at a time, while still meeting deadlines.
* Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional communication skills.
* Self-motivated, collaborative and proactive.
* Four-year Design or related degree, or five to seven years' experience in the CAD field.
Lands' End, Inc
Website : http://www.landsend.com
Lands End, Inc. operates as a multi-channel retailer primarily in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company operates through two segments, Direct and Retail. It offers mens, womens, and kids apparel, outerwear, and swimwear; specialty apparel; accessories; footwear; and home products. The company sells its products through e-commerce Websites, direct mail catalogs, phone, or in-store computer kiosks, as well as standalone and dedicated stores. Lands End, Inc. was founded in 1963 and is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin. Lands' End, Inc. (NasdaqCM:LEDM.V) operates independently of Sears Holdings Corporation as of April 04, 2014.Nautical roots. An American spirit. And a company-wide devotion to high quality, honest value and timeless style with a twist. That's authentic Lands' End. And that's just what you'll get, no matter your latitude or longitude. No matter which member of our brand family you shop.