Lockheed Martin Corporation
Palmdale, CA 93599
Candidate will work closely with ADP team to design manufacturing plans for various programs. Duties will include the following:Facilitating lay-outs, tooling recommendations, processing documentation and validation and planning development.
Candidate will be responsible for performing Manufacturing Readiness Assessments at the suppliers.
ME will support the Program transition from development to low rate production
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Experience supporting various projects and coordinating activities related to the full life cycle of projects from conception to delivery.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment working cross functionally with other disciplines including industrial engineering, planning, scheduling, Quality Assurance and production planning.
- Experience with manufacturing processes and procedures including fabrication, assembly, machining, coatings, and electrical in several disciplines including composites, metallics, machining, bonded assemblies and installations.
- Experience with engineering blueprints, process specifications and facility lay-outs.
- Experience with lean manufacturing and process improvements is required.
- Experience with MRP system.
- Must have a secret Clearance.
- 10 years of Manufacturing experience
- Working on a developmental program
- Performing Manufacturing Readiness Assessments
- Experience with AutoCAD 2010 or more recent
- Familiar with CATIA V5
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.