An AutoCAD Technician opportunity is available in Sacramento, Ca for Modis Engineering. In this role this person will be responsible for reading, interpreting and drafting construction blueprints and drawings. To be able to perform these responsibilities you must have experience working within Architectural, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical disciplines. This is a long- term contract and pay is based on experience.
AutoCAD Technician Responsibilities include:
* Produce as-builts and markup drawings
* Maintains established CAD standards
* Performs field verifications for locating equipment or facilities
* Maintains databases used for documentation
* Minimum of a high school diploma, College degree a plus
* Two plus years’ experience working with Engineering Drafting and techniques
* AutoCAD software
* Experience with MS Office and FileNet is essential
* Must have excellent Computer Skills – knowledge of databases and how to use search tools
* Attention to detail and ability to do repetitive duties
Website : http://www.modis.com
As a global provider of IT staffing services, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.