Experis Manpower Group
Requisition # 8326
* Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
* Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
* Must have strong organizational skills.
* Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
* More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
* Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resume.
* High school or equivalent education required.
Resumes need to be well constructed, accurate, spell checked, etc which shows attention to detail with the desire to do a good job. It shows that the candidates care about what they put their name on.
* Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
* Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
* Prepare submittal documentation (i.e,. data sheets, battery calculations)
* Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Degree Type Major/Certification Required Preferred
High School Diploma (11 years)
CWR Type: W-2 Reason: Resignation/Open Position
Start Date: ASAP
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Experis Manpower Group
Website : http://www.experis.com
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential. Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.