Job added in hotlist
Applied job
Contract job
90-day-old-job
part-time-job
Recruiter job
Employer job
Expanded search
Apply online not available
View more jobs in Cadiz, OH
View more jobs in Ohio
View Similar Jobs

Job Details

Drafter/Designer

Location
Cadiz, OH

Apply for this job






15 hit(s)  

Profile

Seeking Cad Technician MUST 2 Years of AutoCAD CADWorx is a plus but willing to train Any 3D experience is a plus - 60-70% of their work will be to design midstream assets/valve settings/tie ins. - The other 30% will be updating P&ID's of existing compressor stations and/or new construction midstream assets. - They will be using CADWorks (3D) to design, they are transitioning to AutoPlant. About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffingu00ae Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please **** or email **** for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.

Company info

Sign Up Now - ComputerAidedDesignCrossing.com

I found a new job! Thanks for your help.
Thomas B - ,
  • All we do is research jobs.
  • Our team of researchers, programmers, and analysts find you jobs from over 1,000 career pages and other sources
  • Our members get more interviews and jobs than people who use "public job boards"
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.
ComputerAidedDesignCrossing - #1 Job Aggregation and Private Job-Opening Research Service — The Most Quality Jobs Anywhere
ComputerAidedDesignCrossing is the first job consolidation service in the employment industry to seek to include every job that exists in the world.
Copyright © 2018 ComputerAidedDesignCrossing - All rights reserved. 21