Full-time Graphic Designer
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Established in 1996, DW Home is a trend-oriented candle brand encompassing a wide variety of market trends to target a diverse consumer base. We work closely with top fragrance houses that will meet any consumer palette. Each quality fragrance is hand selected and paired with well-designed vessels and packaging. Each candle is hand poured using our proprietary wax blend to set any environment and to match any unique personality.
We are looking for a designer to join our growing design team. The position will provide gratification for designing packaging for projects that will be displayed on consumer shelves as well as on our online store for consumers worldwide.
• Work within creative timelines, handle work flow and maintain overall accuracy of work.
• Execute projects based on direction given from the Art Director/ Creative Director.
• Flexibility in design with strong skills in layout, typography, and illustration.
• An ability to take initiative and solve difficult tasks given to you.
• Interpret trend boards and design direction in order to develop graphics for packaging.
• Must be able to follow directions and take notes.
• Ensure projects are completed on schedule from concept to completion.
• Contribute new concepts/ideas during brainstorm meetings.
• Keep up to date on current design and fashion trends.
• Strong knowledge in standard design programs.
• An ability to work in a Mac work environment.
We're a fun loving team of creatives and although we work hard we also enjoy having a good time. Some positive perks from this position are:
• Occasional free candles.
• Opportunity to work at a fun and positive work culture.
• Free snacks.
• Movies on Fridays.
• Team bonding activities.
• Office parties!
• Have a diverse taste in music.
• Have a fun sense of humor.
• An all around team player
• Bachelor's Degree in art/design or related field of study
• A good attitude to build strong relationships in a fun work environment
• Only candidates with portfolio PDF/link and salary requirements will be considered. No Phone Calls. *No freelance, full-time offers only.
• Strictly on-site designers, no relocations.
How To Apply