Kelly Services, Inc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Generates accurate 2D drawings from completed CATIA V5 design models or 2D layouts
• Compiles accurate part lists
• Checks own work to drafting standards prior to initiating SmarTeam workflows
• Takes ownership of all assigned tasks – follow through to completion
• Communicates accurate task status to team
• Works with team to ensure tasks are prioritized
• Creates simple 3D models
• Updates assembly models
• Embraces Design For Manufacturing and Assembly techniques.
• Investigates downstream user feedback such as Help Desk, and Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs)
• Consolidates and provides potential drawing updates through ‘redlines’ of existing drawings for Help Desk and NCRs items
• Supports Raster-to-vector file translations and clean-up duties
• Supports product team during product installations
• Work to written and verbal instructions
• Organized and proactive during all engineering duties
• Positive and creative in problem solving
• Promotes and support 6s, Kaizen, and other sponsored Lean activities.
• Participates and contribute to 6s and Lean activities.
• Promote and support 6s, Kaizen, and other sponsored Lean activities
• Promote and support Lean Product Development initiatives within Engineering Department
• Participate and contribute to 6s and Lean activities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associates or technical degree preferred
• Completion of CATIA V5/modeling/drafting course or 1 year prior drafting experience required, CATIA V5 preferred.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Computer literate in MS Office programs including MS Word, Excel, and Access
• Experience with Enovia Smarteam is a plus
• Experience with Autocad a plus
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Kelly Services Jobs
Kelly Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.kellyservices.com
William Russell Kelly founded the company in Detroit on October 7, 1946, operating as the Russell Kelly Office Service. He is widely credited with pioneering the modern temporary help industry. The company was renamed Kelly Girl Service in 1957, and it became Kelly Services® in 1966 to reflect the growing services of the company. Established in the International Marketplace In 1968, Kelly Services opened its first international office in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company’s first European office opened in 1972 in Paris, France. Today, we offer a full suite of outsourcing, consulting, and staffing solutions—delivered globally from over a 70-year heritage of dynamic talent innovations. Total Sales Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Fortune U.S. Rank Kelly Services is currently ranked 490 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest companies.