# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-NJ-Mt. Laurel
More information about this job
* Drafting of the following commercial/residential plans using AutoCAD Civil 3D:
* Land Developments Plans
* Utility Profiles
* Zoning Plans
* Sketch & Concept Plans
* Various Exhibits, etc.
* Work with Project Managers and Project Engineers to understand:
* Scope of work
* Project instructions and responsibilities
* Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy
* Coordinate project requirements with team members and provide assistance when necessary to complete required tasks
* Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in logical & well-structured manner
* Use GIS software to obtain required site images and incorporate into project drawings
* Use 3rd party applications (AutoTURN, Photoshop, etc.) to generate drawings based on specific project requirements
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or Certificate/Degree or related education in Computer Drafting/Design
* 2-5 years CAD experience in Civil Engineering production environment or related
* Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD 2016 or higher
* Good working knowledge within CAD drawings as related to:
* Layer management & usage
* Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, etc.
* Plotting & plot scales, pen tables, etc.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task with respect to projects, CAD standards, etc. on a daily basis
* Ability to meet job requirements/requests to achieve deadlines and contribute time needed to do such
* Ability to work overtime as needed
* Strong attention to details while maintaining consistent work flow
* Ability to work under minimal supervision & resolve issues independently based on project/company standards
* Willingness/ability to expand knowledge of CAD and design abilities through training (in-house & self)
* Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented with them
* Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others
* Strong organizational skills
* Knowledge of any the following: AutoTURN, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, or Agtek
* Grading design capabilities
* Stormwater management design using StormCAD, Hydraflow, and/or SSA a plus
* Experience with the 3D functionality of Civil3D a plus
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://bohlerengineering.com/
Specializing in servicing the East Coast, our twelve offices provide coverage from Maine to Florida. Whether commercial, residential, retail, industrial, or municipal, large or small, BOHLER ENGINEERING maintains our commitment to exceptional quality, competitive pricing, creativity and value engineering.