Gensler is a global architecture and design firm grounded in the belief that design strategy optimizes business performance and human potential. Our 5,000 practitioners networked across 45 offices use global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. Whether we are refreshing a retailer s brand, planning a new urban district, or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.
As a Gensler Strategist, you will synthesize research and analysis into insights to drive the creative discourse with our global clients. You enjoy working alongside our design studios to help set the direction of projects and ensure a seamless transition from strategy to implementation. You have already executed projects in areas related to design strategy and are looking to leverage your experience alongside Gensler s industry trendsetters.
What You Will Do
* Design and lead research and data collection activities across a broad range of client industries and services, including space planning, change management strategy, workplace performance, occupancy and real estate portfolio strategy
* Develop quantitative and qualitative tools for data analysis and collection
* Interpret research to develop fresh ideas and user insights related to client business processes and performance objectives
* Develop compelling communication tools to help clients understand research findings and design strategies
* Work closely with team members and clients to deliver an exceptional experience from design concept through implementation
* Contribute to business and client development activities
* Bachelor s degree in relevant field
* 5 years of professional experience, executing projects in one or more areas related to design strategy, space planning, management consulting, market research, corporate strategy, real estate services, product development or related
* Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
* Familiarity with Sketch-Up and other multi-media technologies preferred
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our people s diverse interests.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Back Email Apply Now
Gensler is a leading global architecture, design, planning, and strategic consulting firm that partners with companies to achieve measurable business and organizational goals through design. For more than 45 years, Gensler has been a pioneer in creating great places that enhance the quality of work and life. Today, Gensler has more than 3,500 professionals networked across 43 locations.