Nsight, parent company of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., Nsight Telservices, and Nsight Tower wants YOU to join our team!
Our family of companies provides wireless, business and residential local service, long distance, internet, web hosting and tower erection and maintenance services in the Midwest. Our green initiatives, commitment to customer service and local philanthropic efforts make us an employer of choice in the state of Wisconsin. We’re looking for individuals who are driven, enthusiastic and care about our community. More importantly, we like to hire people looking to grow with an organization and those who are excited about the ever-changing telecommunications industry.
Improve the quality of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. product offerings and features through in-depth testing of wireless devices and device related technology and to assist with issue resolution related to wireless devices and related technology.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Conduct formal testing of new wireless devices, features and technology to verify conformance to the wireless system and quality of customer experience. This involves conformance to and continuous improvement of the established testing and quality assurance methods and procedures. Maintain an inventory of devices, tools, cables, software and accessories required to perform evaluation, testing, and problem solving.
2. Troubleshoot appropriate customer issues that are escalated to the engineering team by customer service.
3. Create test configurations using electronic test equipment, such as cell phones, cellular systems analysis tools, signal attenuation controls, & Windows computers, and additional complex software.
4. Manages own workload, including setting priorities, maintaining quality of work, and planning project deliverables.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience. Up to two (2) years of telecommunications or electronics background preferred.
A working knowledge the following technology is preferred:
- Wireless devices, including phones and access points
- Engineering principles
- Internet platforms and systems
- Software configuration
- Quality assurance techniques