Design Group is a leading Engineering, systems integration, and IT
consulting firm, capable of providing complete operating solutions for
consumer products, life sciences, and other industrial sectors. Design
Group provides engineering, project management, regulatory compliance,
and other technology services to the world s leading companies. Our
organization is staffed by over 1,400 engineering and technical
specialists, operating from over 40 global offices in the US and
India, Design Group provides professional engineering, architectural
and construction management services through our wholly owned and
professionally licensed subsidiary, Design Group Facility Solutions,
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for
leadership and career advancement within a thriving work environment
and a unique people-centric culture. We offer a robust,
centralized learning and development program to improve the career
experience for every professional.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering
consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging,
corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending
people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and
purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion
organization with more than 11,600 team members united by a common
belief: to use the power of business to build a better world. For more
information, go to ********************** and visit our CEO Bob
Chapman s blog at ****************************.
* Process and packaging control system design, control panel
engineering, SCADA, PLC and HMI programming, site construction
management, and site start-up support of integrated control
* Specification, design, development, and testing of SCADA,
Manufacturing Intelligence, and MES applications.
* Minimum 3-5 years of direct automation experience with HMI, SCADA,
PLC s, DCS, and process control system architecture design
* Packaging and process controls experience in the Consumer Products
and/or life sciences industries is preferred; food/beverage and/or
engineering consulting experience is a plus.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be applied in
electrical design, programming and troubleshooting of process and
* Experience with Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC500) PLCs,
PanelView HMIs, Industrial Communication Networks and control
panel design is also required.
* Siemens programming experience (PCS7, S7 PLCs, WinCC) is
* Experience with FactoryTalk View SE, Intellution iFix, Wonderware,
VisualBasic, Web Design, Network Design, Servos, and Vision
applications are also a plus.
* Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal
skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management,
clients, and vendors.
* Candidate should also be self-motivated and capable of working in
a project team environment.
* 20-40% regional travel required to support installation and
* Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Chemical Engineering, or related technical degree (Preferred)
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This
organization uses E-Verify.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?