Job Number: 282718
Description: A SolidWorks Designer job in Graham, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this job, you will be responsible for preparing equipment layout and utility connection drawings for proposed installation at the customer site. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field with three or more years of professional drafting and design experience.
Solid Works Designer Job Duties:
• Prepare skid frame, skid assembly, and subassembly drawings using SolidWorks software
• Maintain customer CAD files in an organized manner, using proper version control
• Prepare Bills of Materials from fabrication drawings
• Prepare as-built drawings for turnover packages
• Assist in drawings for new sales projects
• Revise drawings during a project, as required, and issue new copies for review
• Perform other project design and documentation duties as requested
SolidWorks Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field with three or more years of professional drafting and design experience
• Proficient with SolidWorks and AutoCAD
• Strong mechanical aptitude coupled with design mindset
• Working knowledge of piping, pipe valves and fittings, and pumps preferred
• Willingness toward occasional local and overnight travel
If you are interested in this SolidWorks Designer job in Graham, NC, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Graham , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart