• Manage projects related to manufacturing, tooling and process engineering assuring adherence to cost, timing, and budgetary targets.
• Assist in developing the Capital Budget by proposing new projects.
• Support the maintenance department with technical advice on equipment failures and the preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
• Evaluate existing processes and technologies and make improvements regarding cost and quality.
• Participate on SPPD teams to review the product design, investigate potential manufacturing issues and offer solutions prior to production launch.
• Lead continuous improvement project teams assigned to various processes within the facility.
• Improve ergonomics and safety hazards within the facility.
• Maintain all equipment and facility drawings and update as required.
• BS Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, plus experience required.
• 3-5 years experience in a metal forming / fabrication facility preferred.
• Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
• Knowledge of Design For Manufacturability practices preferred.
• Automation implementation required.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Results oriented individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility.
• Self motivated person who sees things through to conclusion.
• Tooling design, trial coordination and production runoff support preferred.
• Experience with process development and A.P.Q.P. preferred.
• Experience in justification and procurement of capital equipment is required.
• Experience with AutoCAD preferred.
• PLC programming and troubleshooting preferred.
• Hydraulic troubleshooting preferred.
• Industrial Electrical trouble shooting preferred.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability / Veteran