About the Job
We are looking for a creative and imaginative Motion Graphic Designer who is proficient in the world of social media.
This role is a unique opportunity to drive creative direction and act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative team. This individual must have a youthful and trending eye for design, animation, and illustration. An innovative mindset and a knack for perfection is necessary to succeed in this role. A love for music, movies, TV, and entertainment is a major plus.
• Lead daily animation / motion graphics content, assets, and layouts for high-profile clients and accounts.
• Develop daily/weekly/monthly storyboards that integrate key photography and videography with well-designed illustrations and typography.
• Design Keynote pitch decks, campaign recaps, one-sheets, web designs, video assets, and branded documents that articulate our stories and key information in a clear manner from concept through production.
• Collaborate with the Creative Director, Associate Art Director, Motion Graphic Designer, account team, and production team on a variety of projects.
• Conceive, craft, and execute innovative ideas on time and on strategy.
• Develop best practice trending content/design techniques per social platform that can extend across traditional media.
• Collaborate with social team to help develop campaign art direction and contribute ideas during content brainstorm sessions.
• Assist during live projects at events with clients, influencers, and content creators.
• Proudly fly the company flag by positively promoting the brand name during external conversations and social platforms.
• Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets.
• Share information and expertise about design and social media marketing trends.
• Continually survey and discuss social media, digital and cultural trends and happenings.
• Be an expert in pop-culture.
• Inspire and build with other creatives on the Team.
• Collaborate and work during weekends from home when necessary.
• 4 years of motion graphic design/animation experience. (Agency preferred)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop). As well as all aspects of video Post Production, including knowledge of editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery.
• Proficient in Keynote and Google Drive.
• Strong passion for drawing/sketching, typography, color theory, visual presentation development, and layout.
• Deep and thorough understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
• Must be immersed in pop culture (music, movies, tv)
• Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in design and preparation of final deliverables.
• Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
• A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
• Strategic and creative thinker who can pro-actively problem solve.
• Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.