Northrop Grumman Corporation
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact peopleÃ¢â¬â¢s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work Ã¢â¬ and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyÃ¢â¬â¢re making
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for an EngineerCircuit Design 5to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Manhattan Beach, CA.
The qualified candidate will be anexperienced digital design engineer who will work on multi-million gate ASIC and FPGA developments in the areas of digital communications, signal processing, network routing and switching applications, or embedded processors for air and space applications. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Circuit Design
- Architecture development,
- VHDL coding
- Design verification
- Integration & test.
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in digital logic design and/or verification
- Thorough understanding of high reliability ASIC and FPGA verification
methodologies and processes
- Master's plus 13 years of experience in digital logic design and/or verification
- Active Secret clearance
- Expertise in advanced verification methodologies and techniques including
constrained random verification using System Verilog and OVM/UVM,
assertions and functional coverage using PSL or SVA and modeling using
C/C , System Verilog or System C
- Hands-on testing ASIC/FPGA designs in emulation or flight hardware
- Experience in phases of digital designincluding requirement capture,
architecture trade, implementation, integration, and test
- VHDL coding, design assertions, backend design (synthesis, design-for-test,
timing analysis, power estimation
- Foundry interface (netlist handoff, place & route, timing closure, manufacturing
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Website : http://www.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.