Will perform mechanical design for automated assembly machines, webline equipment, jigs, fixtures, machine guarding, and other capital equipment. Will be required to adhere to budgets and schedules to complete design work.
A temp to direct hire position for a Sr. Mechanical Designer with automated equipment and machine design. Must have one of the following CAD: Solidworks, Inventor, or NX.
• Operate a CAD workstation to produce accurate solid models/layouts and complete drawings of parts, assemblies, or devices.
• Creatively design ordinary and complex structures and mechanisms.
• Research and identify off the shelf components for use in design assemblies (i.e. motors, gears, etc.)
• Responsible for proper dimensioning and designating of standard parts or materials.
• Education – 2 yr. degree in mechanical design/drafting or equivalent
• Minimum 5 year work experience (outside of school) with Solidworks, Inventor or NX (Must be open to learning NX if not familiar with it)
• ****Working with automated assembly and/or webline equipment required including working knowledge with linear slides, ball slides, pneumatic and or servo actuators.
• Excellent communication skills.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 62052413TT
Equal Opportunity Employer
Website : http://www.entegee.com/
Access to a national network of resources Convenient local service and committed, personal attention Staff with over 20 years experience in engineering and technical fields In-house design center capabilities using state-of-the-art technology Our access, experience, and expertise ensure you'll get the results you're looking for every time. Give your business the strategic work force solutions