Drafting Technician Job in West Chester, PA
A company that specializes in repairs and logistics is looking for 3 Drafting Technicians for their West Chester branch. They are not looking for Engineers that know how to draft, mostly someone entry level (1-3 years) wanting to do drafting! Apply today for consideration!
• To prepare CAD drawings using customer proprietary applications.
• Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD or CAD application, strong analytical skills, and the desire to learn design methods in telecommunications.
• Develop drawings per client standards using IDDS / MicroStation design software.
• Incorporate engineering mark-up into drawings and work with engineers on design requirements.
• Minimum experience in AutoCAD or CAD application required.
• Working knowledge of Windows Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Good computer, communication and visualization skills needed to work from engineering sketches and documents.
• Must be detailed oriented.
• High School / Trade school graduate or equivalent.
Shift Hour Expectations: