Superior Group is seeking a talented Structural Technician Specialist to join our client located in Louisville CO 80027 on a temp to hire opportunity
● Supports efforts with engineering to develop processes and procedures.
● Mentors individuals through the build and test processes to support production efforts.
● Understands plans, executes building and testing of flight hardware along with troubleshooting activities in accordance with SNC policies, procedures, work instructions and specific customer requirements.
● Completes parts lists, checks drawings, generates and processes engineering/document change requests, notices, and/or orders and other general engineer tasking with direction from Engineers.
● Work includes, but is not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting structural components of aircraft and aircraft components.
● Assists as required during inspection verification or modification/maintenance procedures.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
10 yrs minimum experience as a Structural Technician in an aviation/aerospace environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
● Extensive experience with general shop tools (drills, reamers, drill jigs, clecos, nut plates, rivets, grinders, hig-lock fasteners and composi-locks).
● Extensive knowledge of cutting, drilling and repair work of carbon fiber and laminate materials.
● Design and fabrication of GSE and tooling.
● Experienced in liquid shimming and bonding processes.
● Substantial use of basic measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, height gages).
Go Beyond. ****EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.