connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.16:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:*****************************
Great people make **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Design of low-voltage Motor Control Center (MCC) Buckets and solutions for multiple OEM equipment. Mechanical design of equipment in compliance with UL845/UL508 and UL2727 standards.
- Design and coordinate with Electrical Engineer to specify components to be used in replacement buckets and in existing MCC structures. New replacement buckets of OEM styles will include interfaces and connections of existing racking means, primary connections and additional interfaces with the OEM MCC structure. Back pan designs will also be developed for components mounted in MCC structures.
- Management of overall project delivery and production/installation schedule, including: customer interaction and correspondence, generation of mechanical Bill of Materials (BOMs), production & on-site drawing, submittals/deliverables of projects, and final job cost analysis.
- Strong project management and communication skills required.
- Support of Production & Quality Assurance teams for manufacturing excellence.
- Support Sales team and Quotation team.
This job might be for you if:
AutoCAD experience required, Pro-Engineer experience desired.
Moderate understanding of MCC form, fit and function required.
4 year degree or equivalent -
2-5 years experience in design- preferably in electromechanical field
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, well contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. If youre looking for your next step or want to try something new, ing for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the responsibility of each employee to inform your manager that youre ing for a new internal opportunity. If you are not selected for an interview, you will receive electronic notification; you are not guaranteed a call from the recruiting team.
It is the policy of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Location US-OH-West Chester Township
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate N/A
Store Type Engineering & Aerospace
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~25 billion in FY2016, our 160,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.