Apple & Associates, Inc.
40,000 - $60,000
Large regional well recognized Fire Protection Company is seeking a Fire Sprinkler Designer/Project Manager to Design and manage Fire Protection Systems for all types of projects including Industrial, Commercial and Residential. Perform layout and BIM Modeling using AutoCad/ HydraCad, and create hydraulic calculations & pipe lists for Pre-fabrication. Must be organized, efficient and work well with the design team. Good computer skills are necessary for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Design & Layout of Fire Sprinkler Systems
• BIM modeling
• Hydraulic Calculations
• Field Surveying
• Listing for Fabrication
• Coordination between Trades
• Associate or Technical Degree in a technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience. Examples include: Architectural, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management Degrees. Bachelor degree preferred.
• NICET certification preferred
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• BIM Modeling experience
• Experience in the Fire Protection Design Field required
• AutoCad experience and/or Hydratec Experience required
• Ability to multi-task
• Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
• Candidates must successfully complete employment background check.
At Apple & Associates, we understand that relationships are what make us stand apart. Whether you are a client or a candidate, you are an extension of the Apple & Associates’ family. Many of our recruiters have been with the company since its earliest days. They take great pride in the relationships they build; always emphasizing high standards, ethics and quality service. Our President, Debi Apple started her recruiting career in Aiken, South Carolina. She quickly became a top producer and leading authority in recruiting for the medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer product industries. Her passion and drive led her to open Apple & Associates in 1993. Under her leadership, Apple & Associates has grown to be one of the leading recruiting firms in these industries. Our company is proud to represent two of the largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., Covidien (formerly known as Tyco Healthcare) and our first and longtime client, Becton Dickinson. Now headquartered in Chapin, South Carolina, Apple & Associates has offices from coast to coast, offering regional recruiting expertise throughout the U.S. and Latin America. Our searches and permanent placements represent all levels, from CEO to staff level positions.