H2M architects engineers
a multidiscipline architectural, engineering, environmental consulting firm in Albany
, NY is currently seeking an architect with 7-15 years to join our growing team:
• Assist project teams and work on a variety of projects from design through construction administration.
• Generate and manage the development of architectural design and project drawings. • Interface/coordinate architecture and engineering disciplines to develop and execute architectural design concepts. • Function as a designer to the extent necessary. • Client interaction and teamwork with other disciplines. • Manage all aspects of client relations including attending meetings and working with a team. • Complete projects on schedule and within budget. • Develop standards and guidelines for diverse architectural activities. • Attend appropriate Trade Shows, when needed, creating greater exposure, strengthen the company’s image resulting in the generation of good leads and follow up. • Perform other like duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
• Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution is preferred
• Experience with AutoCAD. Revit a plus
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft suite is desirable
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work individually and with a team
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA & FSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, tuition reimbursement, and excellent professional development program. www.h2m.com
View your Application History
Website : http://h2m.com/
Building communities since 1933, H2M architects + engineers is a multi-disciplined professional consulting and design firm. With a long history of client service, we consistently meet tough architectural, engineering and environmental challenges head-on. From treatment facilities to firehouses, from land surveying to road reconstruction, and from site assessment to remediation, we’ve helped design and build many Long Island communities.