Must be able to obtain an “L” Clearance
Special Job Requirements:
* Designer/Draftsperson to perform duties to include:
* Retrieve existing facility drawings from electronic storage and retrieval system;
* Revise existing Computer-Aided Design (CAD) drawings to show facility modifications provided in engineering change documents;
* Redline (hand draw) hard copy facility prints to show facility modifications;
* Coordinate the assignment of drawing numbers with the drawing system administrators;
* Create new CAD drawings given sketches and information from engineers/designers and from personal walkdowns performed;
* Serve as the coordinator of drawing management; redline coordinator; revision management; work closely with Configuration Manager;
* Other designer/drafter duties as necessary and assigned.
Special Training, Certifications, Qualifications or Licenses:
* • 3-5 years' experience with Computer-Aided Design/Drafting (CADD) utilizing Microstation/AutoCad, Smart Plant/Open Plant
* Ability to perform walkdowns and hand-draw redlines on existing hardcopy drawing prints
* Basic knowledge of both mechanical and electrical drawing symbols and conventions
* Ability to track, store and retrieve large drawing sets for multiple facilities
* Detail oriented
* Highly organized in record keeping and file management
* Hazwoper and radiological training preferred; and Ability to obtain an L clearance.
* BS Degree in Engineering/HS Diploma
* Engineering Degree OR 5 years relevant experience
* Provide technical advice and perform technical functions as directed by their supervisor,line management, project engineer, or Engineering Manager
* Support achievement of line management objectives
* Provide timely response to project and functional requests, as required
* Retain and exercise responsibility and accountability to their functional management for technical implementation of their function within the integrated project team
* Interface with their own functional management on work standards and requirements, lessons learned, work process initiatives, and technical issue resolution.
* Implement the training and qualification processes required by functional management for functional personnel.
* Participate in the assessment process to ensure safe and effective implementation.
* Implement company-wide procedures/programs/systems from their respective functional area within the integrated project team.
* Identify engineering and technology needs that are required to reduce the risk and uncertainty associated with the program or individual projects.
* Ensure that engineering activities and engineered items comply with applicable federal and state regulatory requirements (e.g., DOE, Environmental Protection Agency, and Tennessee), and apply appropriate industry standards and codes.
* Provide for safety in engineering activities and resulting designs, plans and instructions, via the ISMS process and appropriate engineering safety management programs.
* Ensure that technical personnel are trained to the functional procedures.
* Ensure that appropriate requirements flow to project implementing plans, procedures, instructions, and subcontractor documents.
* Provide occasional technical support to other projects and functional group.
Please visit our career page at ****rtment/ats/JobSearch/viewAll or email your resume to ****
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please **** Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm 237 High Gate Loop Aiken, SC 29803
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment
You need to login to view contact details of this job!
Click on the APPLY ONLINE icon below to apply for this job.