Brown and Caldwell
- Project work includes: directing a team of designers in the development and review of P & IDs, piping isometrics, equipment layouts, design of process piping and utility systems, development of contract drawings.
- Use 3D and BIM design tools to develop mechanical systems on projects for municipal and private industrial clients
- Project responsibility for the process mechanical designer group in their development of P & IDs, piping isometrics, equipment layouts, design of process piping and utility systems. Responsibility includes ensuring that work is completed on-time, on budget, and to the projects design technology standards.
- Prepare equipment and piping layouts from conceptual information to final construction documents
- Coordination of multidiscipline models and the ability to develop plans and sections across disciplines
- Identify and effectively coordinate design and model changes with other disciplines
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 15 years of experience in consulting engineering preferred, experience in process and piping design a plus.
- Experience in 3D modeling, drawing production and associated workflows.
- Experience with AutoCAD required
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills required (written and verbal)
- Candidate should be a proven and results-oriented leader; must be able to work under tight and pressured deadlines
- Experience using REVIT and CadWorx a must.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Brown and Caldwell
Website : http://www.brownandcaldwell.com
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, Calif., Brown and Caldwell is a privately-held, 100 percent environmental firm with 1,500+ professionals serving clients locally and globally from 45 locations. We are the largest engineering and construction firm solely focused on the U.S. water and environmental sectors. Our creative designs and progressive solutions have helped municipal, federal and private organizations overcome their most complex environmental challenges. We offer a comprehensive range of engineering, scientific, consulting and construction services and all the essential ingredients® for a successful project and a standout experience. We are passionate about delivering exceptional service, collaborating with clients, adding value through innovation and building relationships that last. This passion dates back to Ken Brown and Dave Caldwell, who, since founding the company in 1947, stood out for their ability to solve engineering challenges, apply technology to emerging environmental problems, and serve their community.