19.00 - $23.00 /Hour
Junior CAD Tech
Are you proficient using AutoCAD or Microstation? Do you want to work for a top engineering firm the in Northwest? If so, send us your resume!
We are currently looking for a Junior CAD Tech to work on-site with our client on innovative transportation projects in Portland, OR.
This is a contract opportunity with the strong potential to turn into a full-time permanent position. This contract opportunity is offering a competitive compensation package and full medical insurance benefits.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
· CAD work for a variety of transportation projects including traffic signals, street lighting, temporary traffic control, signing/striping, ITS, and fiber optic communications
· Developing your skills and experience in a top transportation firm in the northwest
· Collaborating with engineers, planners, and project managers to deliver transportation design projects
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
· .5 to 2 years of experience using AutoCAD or Microstation (internships count!)
· Experience working on transportation projects a plus
· Ability to work both with a team and independently
· Detail-oriented with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
· 401(k) program
· Paid vacation time
· Paid sick time
· Education and training budget
Flux is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.