$31.00 - $40.00 /Hour
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is currently looking for
Registered Nurse (RN)
candidates to join their network and fill current openings for all shifts. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (AHS) is committed to excellence and works with the Joint Commission to develop and shape standards.
AHS is proud to place 100% of all qualified applicants and offer 100% DAILY PAY
We have Registered Nurse (RN) openings in the following areas:
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides direct professional nursing care to patients.
2. Completes and documents initial assessment of the patient according to the health care facility's guidelines.
3. Identifies physical, psychological, safety and educational needs of patient and family through initial and ongoing assessment.
4. Initiates and revises the patient's plan of care based on continuing assessments.
5. Includes patient teaching and discharge planning in overall plan of care.
6. Incorporates clinical and technical aspects of care with nursing actions and interventions in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures.
Benefits of Workings with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Include:
- Flexible Schedule: All Shifts needed
- Top Industry Pay: Up to $40.00 an hour
- Referral Bonus(es)
- Daily Pay Options
- Choice of payment method: Direct Deposit, Live Check, or Pay Card
- 24 Hour Employee support from the AHS Staff
- Medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Affordable Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Dental Benefits
- 401K Options
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Nursing license in state of practice
- BLS/ACLS current (ACLS for specialty units only)
At least One (1) year of recent hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Ability to be a team player
- Can do attitude
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply immediately!
Accountable Healthcare Staffing