PhishMe is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to provide creative support to the in-house Marketing team. The Designer will assist in the development of marketing collateral (both digital and print), event materials, website & social assets, presentations, print layout, and more. This is an ideal opportunity for a Designer with one to three years of experience, looking to take their talents to the next level and grow with a modern and fast-paced organization.
* Work closely with the Creative team to develop unique designs and concepts that enhance the PhishMe brand.
* Support other teams within the Marketing department to supply on-brand deliverables, ranging from event & partner collateral, email banners, social shareables, infographics, etc.
* Assist in final layouts for print, including basic one-pagers and brochures, to large-scale booth art while maintaining accuracy to print standards and brand guidelines.
* Handle multiple projects and deadlines while ensuring a high quality of work and strong attention to detail.
* Support other members of the Creative team in completion of design projects.
* Balance workload with limited supervision to ensure project deadlines are met; setting realistic expectations with outside stakeholders.
* Bring a fresh perspective to the Creative team and be unafraid to share your ideas and vision for improving the PhishMe brand.
* Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
* Advanced fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Premiere knowledge is a plus.
* A working knowledge of design best-practices and fundamentals. You have an eye for design and impeccable attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task under tight internal deadlines, with high-demand for prompt communication and delivery.
* Enthusiasm to learn and grow as a designer within a fast-paced start-up environment.
* Bachelor s degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred, with one to three years of related experience.
* Competitive salary
* 401k with company match
* Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
* Telecom expense reimbursement
* Leesburg, VA
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.